[textadept] Mailing List Moving

From: mitchell <c....at.caladbolg.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 16:53:08 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

I am in the process of moving the mailing list away from Google onto my
own server. Members who are subscribed to receive regular emails and
digest emails will not need to do anything; your settings will be
preserved and you will continue to receive your preferred mail delivery.
Digest receivers may notice differences in delivery time and/or message
count.

If you are not receiving any emails from the list, you will not be added
to the new list and will have to add yourself manually. Please see
http://foicica.com/lists for more information. (Obviously you will not
have received this message by email, but you probably saw it on the google
group.)

Please bear with me during this transition.

mitchell